|Charm Squares from Benartex 'An Apple a Day' collection|
Velvet ribbon from stash
- Grab 2 charm squares and place them RST (right sides together)
- Loop a piece of ribbon (mine was 6-inches)
- Pin ribbon between the squares with a bit sticking out (eyeball to center, or measure if you must)
- Stitch around squares leaving a 1½" - 2" opening
- Press flat, clip corners
- Turn right side out & press again
- Insert little bits of fiberfill into each corner and around edges
- Fill with a favorite scent, shaved soap, cedar chips, etc. (I used Lavender-scented homemade soap!)
- Pin opening shut
- Stitch around squares to seal
These are being presented to LittleGirl's teacher. Just a quick gift to show our appreciation. I love to sew gifts for others!
What is your favorite scent and why?