This post, that is. It's perfectly purposeless. I might even have to change the name of this blog, because there has been absotively, posilutely no inspired seaming going on around here. I guess I'll just give you some random thoughts...
- Son#1 begins school tomorrow.
- Son#2 and LittleGirl begin next week.
- There will be no schooling at home this year.
- Everyone is nervously-excited about the upcoming year.
- I haven't been without a kid in the house for 15 years.
- There are grand plans for finally painting a fresh coat in every room of the house.
- DH and I cannot agree on colors.
- He has a better decorating eye than me.
- I have a better HomeDec board on Pinterest to guide me. :)
- There are too many choices on Pinterest.
- It rained 18 days in June, and 23 days in July.
- We've had over 20 inches of rain this Summer.
- We're not in Seattle.
- We did not experiencing major flooding.
- We are thankful...though Seattle can have its rain back. ;)
So...what's going on in your neck of the woods? How's your Summer?
What perfectly purposeless presentment do you wish to share?
Happy Tuesday night!