See this chair?
It's about to be covered in this...
Here's a close-up of the fabric...
|Robert Allen HomeStudio Dotted Trellis|
If it looks familiar, check out the curtains from Crate & Barrel. ☺
Eep! My first try at upholstery!
Here's my plan of action...
- Remove each piece of fabric from chair.
- Number them as I remove them.
- Stand back and look at the pile of fabric pieces and now-naked chair.
- Shout, "Holy Frijoles! What have I done?!?"
- Take a breath, maybe a sip of something strong, and start cutting out new pieces of fabric.
- Put them back on in reverse numerical order.
Have you ever upholstered furniture?