Monday, August 2, 2010

Disappearing 9-Patch Quilt Top

I started and finished the Doll Quilt top this afternoon. It was easier than I expected. It helped that I already had tons of little squares from a project that never was. :o) I added some strips to break up what looked like 'messy' to me. I'm pleased with the outcome.

I started to machine quilt this, but didn't like the decorative stitch. I think I'm going to work on it by hand tonight. It'll be perfect while I sit next to DH as he watches TV. Hopefully by the end of the evening, I'll be able to cross this off my list!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback! Leave a comment. I will reply back, though be sure to enable your email address to receive the reply. Thanks! Happy Day!